Friday, September 22, 2006

They're gonna show Prison Break in an hour. As depressed as I am about it, I've decided that Wentworth Miller is a joy that must be shared. As much as I'd like to think that I'm above all the cheena freaks, I'm quite sadly just a normal person, with even more sadly, absolutely no influence on Mediacorp.

Anyway, to all the cheena freaks out there. Don't worry if you don't understand the show. It probably requires a certain amount of higher level thinking anyway. I know you all think Mr Miller would be hotter only if he had long long yellow/orange hair with way too much wax/gel/hairspray/cow dung or whatever else Singaporean boys put in their hair. Also, please reflect on why you are so cheena in the first place.

I'm so not good at this whole I'm not above cheena freaks thing. I'm trying though.





In an effort to be nice, here's the closest thing Mr Miller had to long hair.



No comments: